- Died: George Verwer, Who Asked Christians ‘Are You Ready To Go?’The founder of Operation Mobilisation moved untold numbers to proclaim God’s love around the globe.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文Indonesian繁體中文日本語
- We Shudder at Abraham Sacrificing Isaac. But We Have Our Own Altars.We may flinch at seeing the revered patriarch nearly end his own son’s life. But what do we miss when viewing this story through contemporary eyes?españolFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- Read the Winners of Christianity Today’s Second International Essay ContestWisdom, perspective, and theological understanding from Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, and Indonesian writers.
- Don’t Leave Migrant Ministry to the BorderQ&A with Sami DiPasquale, head of an El Paso nonprofit, on what the surge of asylum seekers is like on the ground and how the church all over the country can help.español
- Mexican Megachurch Compares Pastor Jailed for Sex Abuse to the Apostle PaulUPDATE: The leader of La Luz del Mundo was sentenced to 17 years for sexual offenses against minors he groomed in the congregation.
- 10 Biblical Terms I Wish Christians Had in EnglishHow the languages of the indigenous in Panama, a community in Siberia, and people in Papua New Guinea shape their understanding of God.
- Why Latino Christians Treasure January 6Christian leaders in the US on how el Día de los Reyes (Three Kings Day) brings them closer to their heritage and God.español
- Should Christians Participate in the Day of the Dead?The Mexican holiday is more prominent than ever. Three evangelicals who’ve seen Día de los Muertos up close weigh in.español
- Pro-Life Christians Pray, Rally Against Mexico Ruling Decriminalizing AbortionThe unanimous Supreme Court decision establishes historic precedent in the heavily Catholic country.español
- Where the Great Commission Meets DeportationFor millions of immigrants, removal from the United States is the heartbreaking end of a dream. For these two, it was also the birth of a ministry.