- Will Elon Musk Welcome The Babylon Bee Back to Twitter?The increasingly political Christian satire site hasn’t been able to tweet since March, but the platform’s new owner is a fan of the Bee and free speech.
- What Stand-Up Comedians Can Teach the ChurchGood comedy is strange and surprising. So is the gospel.
- For Popular Twitter Seminarian, Sassiness Is a Spiritual GiftLeah Boyd represents a new generation of women in ministry, bringing a sense of humor and hope to theological debates.
- Dave Chappelle Is the Cultural Pastor America NeedsLet incisive comedy give us “eyes to see.”
- Comedian John Crist: ‘The Biggest Hypocrite Was Me’The Christian viral video-maker is back online after confessing his “sexual sin and addiction” and seeking treatment.
- Knock Knock. It’s Weird Evangelical Twitter.Online, millennial Christians embrace the absurd.
- The Good Place Finds Meaning in the EndWhat Christians might take away from a godless but moral imagining of the afterlife (and after-afterlife).
- Comedian John Crist Cancels Tour Over Sexual Harassment AllegationsThe viral entertainer confesses "sexual sin and addiction" following Charisma investigation.
- Does God Have a Funny Side?The more we take Scripture seriously, the more we’ll find ourselves laughing along with it.
- The Righteous Gemstones Shines Its Satire on a Televangelist EmpireFor Christians, is the irreverent, unrighteous HBO comedy a laughing matter?