- Is God a Woman or a Man?Two recent books discuss how our conception of gender relates to our perception of God.
- ‘They’ Is Not a Pronoun for GodGod doesn't have a gender, but his pronouns do.
- Gender-Identity Conversations Don’t Have to Be ScaryPreston Sprinkle gives guidance on thinking biblically and listening in love.Français
- Died: Larry Walker, NIV Translator Who Loved Bible DetailsCommitment to accuracy and inerrancy carried him through controversy.
- Scripture Says, ‘Sisters, I’m Talking to All Y’all’After three decades of Bible reading, I discovered something unexpected about the New Testament’s intended audience.
- Why I Continue to Call God ‘Father’I’m sympathetic to the arguments for female pronouns. But the linguistic alternatives leave behind a profound truth.
- Gender Inclusivity Isn't Liberal. It's Biblical.Why conservative theologians are defending changing certain Bible verses to include women.
- Why We Call God 'Father'Christians have good reasons to resist gender-neutral alternatives.
- Battle for the Bible TranslationOur movement is wide enough to include a variety of methods.
- Gender Debate: SBC Pastors Denounce NIVSouthern Baptist delegates passed a resolution criticizing the 2011 update and asked LifeWay stores not to sell the Bible translation.