- The Bulletin Episode 23|58minCharles In ChargeWho stopped going to church, what’s next for the SBC, and does the monarchy matter anymore?
- UK Coronation Remains Religious, Even if the Country Isn’tWith King Charles’s ceremony, Christians debate the theology of the monarchy and celebrate a unique opportunity for public witness.
- To Whom Shall We Go? Global South Anglicans Reject Canterbury’s LeadershipConservative Anglicans’ gathering in April comes after the Church of England’s “disqualifying” decision to bless same-sex marriages.Français
- Evangelicals Fear LGBT Blessings Proposal Would Split the Church of EnglandTensions are high at this week’s General Synod, with leaders on both sides frustrated with the suggested compromise on same-sex marriage.
- Under Municipal Regulations, UK Abortion Clinics ‘Safe’ From Silent PrayerTwo British citizens face criminal penalties for violating buffer zones.
- In Britain, There’s More to the Day After Christmas than Boxing Day SalesChurches observing St. Stephen’s Day retain the charitable roots of December 26.
- In England and Wales, Christianity Falls Below Half the PopulationAnalysis: The rise of the nonreligious raises questions for the faithful in a new era of pluralism and diversity.
- First Study of Chinese Churches in Britain Examines Boom and Possible BustPastors and theologians respond to opportunities and challenges in new study on explosive growth from Hong Kong immigration.简体中文繁體中文
- The Woman Who Gave the World a Thousand Names for GodHow a British linguist and a failed Nigerian coup changed everything about Bible translation.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 25|40minSam Allberry on the Queen’s Death and the Church’s FutureMoore and the British apologist discuss the end of the Elizabethan age and God’s work in the global church.