Elections - Campaign 2020
- A Year After the Election, Trump’s Effect on Evangelical Churches LingersPolitical tensions in the pews have calmed, and another survey shows leaders’ Trump support yielded more positives than negatives for evangelicals.简体中文繁體中文
- ‘Political Evangelicals’? More Trump Supporters Adopt the LabelSurveys show evangelical identity holding steady over the last presidency, but with more complicated partisan connotations for the church.简体中文繁體中文
- How Thousands of Sermons Addressed the Crises of 2020Pew analyzes how pastors across traditions preached on COVID-19, the election, and racism.
- The Hiding Place: Asylum Seekers Pray to Leave Sanctuary ChurchesImmigrants on ICE’s list may see kinder treatment from President Biden, but change hasn’t happened yet.
- Trump Prophet Enraged His Followers by Apologizing. Now He’s Shutting Down His Ministry.In an announcement Monday, Jeremiah Johnson said, “We are choosing to radically obey Jesus over any other voices in this season.”
- In Essentials, Unity. In Conspiracy Theories, Truth.Political divides are pushing US pastors back to the core convictions of their faith.español
- Biden’s Big Bible Is Heavy with History, SymbolismExperts say the second Catholic president is pointing to American tradition and deep personal roots.
- Humoring the President Was Not HarmlessAs a little leaven works through a loaf, indulging deceit led to disaster at the Capitol last Wednesday.
- We Worship with the Magi, Not MAGAEpiphany reminds us that faith is not a prop for political power.简体中文繁體中文