- Christian Orthodoxy Is Your Ticket to a Land of AdventurePlaying in the fields of heresy and ambiguity might offer short-term kicks, but only sound doctrine can supply a lifetime of thrills.
- No Doctrine of the Trinity Is an IslandAs a new introduction emphasizes, the deep mysteries of Father, Son, and Spirit can’t be grasped in isolation.español
- ‘Two Taels of Bread’ and Other East Asian HeresiesMisconceptions about Jesus, Scripture, and salvation prevail.简体中文한국어繁體中文日本語
- A Nonconservative’s Plea to Those Leaving Conservative ChurchesRoger Olson sympathizes with liberal leavers, but he draws the line at liberal theology.
- Jesus Is Risen! Now What?We’re quick to affirm the Resurrection, but we often miss its full meaning.
- Theology Cannot Save UsThe recent splinters in evangelicalism arise more from tribal loyalties and political rhetoric than doctrinal differences.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 8|1 hr 4minLigon Duncan Tells Me Where I’m Wrong on Infant BaptismWho is baptism for, and what does it do?
- Evangelicals Have Made The Trinity a Means to an End. It’s Time to Change That.For 2,000 years, church leaders held to the same Trinitarian doctrine. How did we lose our way?español한국어
- Why I’m Losing My MillenniumWhether or not this is the apocalypse, there are more important things afoot.简体中文繁體中文
- Churchgoers May Remember Song Lyrics Over Sermon QuotesSo let’s make sure we’re teaching sound doctrine in worship.Indonesian