Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA)
- Born Again and Again: Cambodian Evangelicals Celebrate 100 YearsIn the century since the arrival of Protestant missionaries, the church has been wiped out by genocide and forced to rebuild. Now “it’s time for the gospel to shine.”
- ‘Nondenominational’ Is Now the Largest Segment of American ProtestantsUS Religion Census finds independent congregations have surged in the last decade.Français
- Americans Forgot How Long Refugee Resettlement TakesOne year into the biggest US refugee wave since the Vietnam War, Christians are trying to buy Afghan immigrants more time.
- Christians Welcome Coup in GuineaAfter yet another military overthrow of a democratically elected leader in West Africa, minority evangelicals debate the role of faith in politics.
- Evangelism Not a Priority in Canadian ChurchesEven during crisis of COVID-19, few are finding ways to share their faith, study finds.
- Died: Evelyn Mangham, Who Convinced Evangelicals to Welcome RefugeesAfter 20 years in Vietnam with the Christian and Missionary Alliance, she saw caring for those displaced by war as simple obedience to Jesus.
- Christian and Missionary Alliance Considers Calling Women ‘Pastors’Denomination survey finds 61 percent want to change titles, allow for ordination.
- Ravi Zacharias’s Denomination Revokes OrdinationThe Christian and Missionary Alliance finds “pattern of predatory behavior” but defends handling of previous accusation.español
- Ravi Zacharias Hid Hundreds of Pictures of Women, Abuse During Massages, and a Rape AllegationHis ministry, preparing to downsize in the wake of a new investigation, expresses regret for “misplaced trust” in a leader who used his esteem to conceal his sexual misconduct.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文
- Christian and Missionary Alliance Opens Second Investigation of Ravi ZachariasNew claims raise concerns that previous allegations were not thoroughly investigated by his denomination.