- Christians from Myanmar Call for the Release of Jailed Baptist LeaderHkalam Samson, former head of the Kachin Baptist Convention, was internationally known for his advocacy
- ‘Pray for the End of the Dictatorship’: The Cries of Myanmar’s ChristiansPleas to God for unity, justice, and the strength to survive.
- Myanmar’s Christians Fight for PeaceA former beauty queen is a part of the widespread resistance taking a stand against the brutal military regime.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Amid Myanmar’s Civil War, Unity EmergesChristians, Buddhists, and Muslims—all from different ethnic backgrounds—are coming together to resist the violent military junta.
- Why I Pray for Myanmar with HopeFive reasons for the current crisis, three signs of hope, and three prayers for what is needed next.
- Army Attacks Continue in Myanmar’s Most Christian StateIn a town in the Chin region, government soldiers burned and looted homes and churches.
- After Military Coup, It’s ‘Time to Shout’ for Myanmar EvangelicalsDespite becoming more vulnerable and disconnected following last week’s military takeover, the country’s Christian minority steps out in prayer and protest.
- Myanmar Christians Split Over Canadian Pastor Arrested for Violating COVID-19 RestrictionsWith a disproportionate number of the majority-Buddhist nation's outbreaks linked to church gatherings, is it religious persecution to punish leaders of the minority faith?
- Meet the Christian Family Behind Free Burma RangersThe Eubank family offers food, shelter, and medicine on the frontlines in Iraq and Burma.
- I Pray for Refugees Because I Was One. And God Was Faithful.How “casting all my cares upon him” got this Karen girl from Burma to America.