What Makes a Company Division 'Christian'?
Secular companies have owned Christian subsidiaries for years. Now those family ties are being tested.
- Josh Butler Resigns as Pastor Following TGC Article BacklashThe “Beautiful Union” author said the conversation around his book took an intense toll on his Tempe, Arizona, church.
- Barely Anyone Reads the Bible in Germany. So Why Are Luther Bibles Selling So Well?A revised edition of Reformer’s translation ranked among 2022 bestsellers.
- The Problem with Christian Book EndorsementsPublishers and authors have played along by pushing celebrity blurbs—but it’s time to rewrite the rules of promotion.
- A Mighty Controversy Is This Lutheran CatechismThe Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod resumes distribution of new annotated volume after detractors push back on essays.
- How We Read the Bible NowFewer people are using more types of media to access Scripture.
- Christian Fiction Queen Says Goodbye to Hallmark, Hello to Karen Kingsbury ProductionsAs novelists embrace entrepreneurship, they find ways to take more control.
- In Christian Publishing, ‘Platform’ Is Being Weighed and Found WantingFavoring big-name authors and “influencers” might be good for the bottom line, but not always for the books—and readers—themselves.
- Christianity Today’s 2023 Book AwardsOur picks for the books most likely to shape evangelical life, thought, and culture.
- This Side of Eden, the Ideal Bookstore Doesn’t ExistAs a longtime Christian bookseller, I figured I’d enjoy a fellow bookseller’s ode to browsing, buying, and reading. Here’s why it left me feeling conflicted.
- Viral JesusEpisode 32|45minKhristi Lauren Adams: Platforms, Publishing, and ParablesHow the author of "Unbossed" and "Parable of the Brown Girl" is inspiring a new generation of Christian women.