- Supreme Court Dismisses State Ban on Public Funding for Religious SchoolsUpdate: Could a Montana school choice case be the end of Blaine amendments?
- Play On: Supreme Court Gives Christian Schools a Big VictoryTrinity Lutheran ruling defends religious institutions from discrimination in certain public benefits.
- Neil Gorsuch’s First Religious Liberty Case Is a Playground FightEvangelicals eye how new Supreme Court justice will impact this term’s only remaining church-state case.
- State Split: Nevada Allows, Colorado Denies Christian School VouchersWhile Nevada aggressively opens up school choice, Colorado's Supreme Court says one thing makes it unconstitutional.
- Voucher Victory Streak for Religious Schools Broken by 'Important' Court DecisionJudge says tax credits can only continue if scholarships are used at non-religious schools.
- Florida Vote Could Repeal Blaine AmendmentThe amendment bans the use of public money for religious groups.
- School Choice Programs SnowballForty-one states introduce or pass new programs.
- Blaine Blind SpotFlorida reveals an overlooked front in church-state battles.
- Scholarship WarsSupreme Court says states can deny public funds to some religious students.
- Locke vs. Davey Won't Hinder Voucher Expansion, Say Legal ExpertsReligious institutions must be included in federally funded programs.