- 5 Books on the Nature of Human EmotionsChosen by Matthew LaPine, author of “The Logic of the Body: Retrieving Theological Psychology” (Lexham Press).
- Mars Mission: Filling the Earth and BeyondOur cosmic calling and the creatures we take with us.
- Why This Is the Christian Side Hug’s MomentWill our disgust for germs get the best of us? A psychologist weighs the risks and benefits of human touch in a pandemic.Português한국어
- The Masked Singers and BYO Communion?Wherever two or more gather, illness can spread. So as a biologist, I'm rethinking hygiene at church.
- Laying the Dead to Rest During the Pandemic’s PeakAs morgue capacity is stretched, we face our physical fragility yet reach toward hope of true life.
- How the Forest Inspired Me to Stay in ChurchChurch failures uproot congregations. But we're reminded by ecology that strength is found in community connection.
- Why Do Fewer Christian Women Work in Science?Sociologists explain the data behind the gender gap in STEM careers.
- Twelve Christian Women in Science You Should KnowFrom studying dinosaur bones to creating digital assistants, these women see research as their calling.
- Love Thy Extraterrestrial NeighborThe burgeoning field of astrobiology and what it tells us about the meaning of life.