- Basketball Is a Beautiful Game, but Not a Blueprint for SocietyTreating the sport as a comprehensive social and political model misunderstands the vision of its Christian founder.
- Mine Eyes Have Seen the Thrill of Victory, and the Agony of DefeatRandall Balmer seeks the religious roots of America’s passion for sports.
- The Witness of the Black Church Rings Through NBA HistoryOver 75 years of the professional league—and for decades before—Black Christians brought a social conscience to basketball.
- Died: Bill Glass, Football Star Who Changed Evangelical Approach to Sports and PrisonsThe Cleveland Browns defensive end was good at sacking quarterbacks, but his real passion was witnessing for Christ.
- Baptists Can Dunk: 5 Facts About Baylor Basketball’s Historic NCAA Championship WinA culture of joy is at the center of the 114-year-old program’s first national title.
- ORU Basketball Fans Know to ‘Expect a Miracle’The team behind this year’s most impressive March Madness upset carries on Oral Roberts’s legacy of embracing sports as Christian witness.
- Black Christians Play a Crucial Role in Athlete ActivismThough sports ministries long espoused a “colorblind” approach to race, believers in pro sports are leading the calls for racial justice.
- How Christians Do March MadnessTwo Reformed schools demonstrate an important lesson in rivalry.
- Ten Christian Athletes Who Were Tebowing Before TebowChristian sports stars have a long history of using their public platform to display their private faith.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 15|39minSteph Curry and the Complicated Nature of Christian Sports FandomSports columnist Marcus Thompson on judging players’ faith on and off the court.