- We See the Morning Star More Brightly Through the AgesJesus’ title in Revelation is only enhanced by our improved knowledge of astronomy.PortuguêsIndonesian日本語
- Summer Solstice Reminds Us of God’s Grace to AllWhy it matters that the Lord lets the sun rise on both the evil and on the good.español
- If I Had to Bow to an Idol, It Would Be the SunNo other created object tells us more about the real God.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 274|1 hr 1minBillionaires Are Traveling to Space. Should Christians Celebrate?Weighing whether discovery in the heavens is money well spent or if their riches are better invested at home.
- What the Heavens Declared to a Young AstronomerHow I learned that the same God who numbered the stars knew and loved me personally.
- Why We Keep Asking about the Christmas StarThis week’s Jupiter-Saturn conjunction represents one of dozens of theories trying to explain the sign that pointed Magi to Jesus.
- Mars Mission: Filling the Earth and BeyondOur cosmic calling and the creatures we take with us.
- Love Thy Extraterrestrial NeighborThe burgeoning field of astrobiology and what it tells us about the meaning of life.
- Moonshot: What Barth, Tillich, and Tozer Thought of the Space AgeCT’s 1958 interview provides some bearing on today's missions to the sun, Mars and beyond.
- Are We the Ultraviolet Light of the World? Or the X-Rays?An astronomer ponders one of Jesus' most memorable sayings.