- Apathy Used to Be a Virtue. But It’s Our Culture’s Hidden Vice.How acedia became the enemy of our souls.PortuguêsFrançais
- Hardworking Sloths: Disguising Spiritual LazinessThe lazy culprit behind our busyness.
- Flunking Pew's Pop QuizGood thing the Last Judgment is not a round of Final Jeopardy!
- Marriage in ObsolescenceWhy recent headlines on marriage don't do the new Pew survey justice.
- The Leavers: Young Doubters Exit the ChurchMore than in previous generations, 20- and 30- somethings are abandoning the faith. Why?
- Faith UnboundWhy spirituality is sexy but religion is not.
- The Lost Art of CommitmentWhy we're afraid of it, and why we shouldn't be.español
- Spiritual Formation AgendaThree priorities for the next 30 years.
- Curing Lethargy ... or WhateverPutting to death the noonday demon. A review of Kathleen Norris's Acedia & Me.