- James Ossuary Verdict Not Set In StoneBiblical archaeologists still split over conclusion of long-running Israeli court drama.Gordon Govier|
- The Friends of The Christ of The PassionPopular interest in the person of Jesus is widening to include his closest friends. But who were these people, really?By Chris Armstrong|
- Biblical Archaeology's Dusty Little SecretThe James bone box controversy reveals the politics beneath the scienceGordon Govier|
- Ossuary Questions RemainIsrael Antiquities Authority says brother of Jesus inscription is a forgery, but supporters say its report may be flawedGordon Govier|
- Finding God in a BoxHave archaeological discoveries like the James ossuary served or obscured the quest to verify the Bible?Steven Gertz|
- Stunning New Evidence that Jesus LivedScholars link first-century bone box to James, brother of Jesus.Gordon Govier|
- What Happened to Jesus' 'Brothers'?The post-Gospel lives of the disciples.