A Curation of Christian News Worth Knowing
- 18 Christian Colleges Closed Since the Start of COVID-19Enrollment numbers, financial challenges, and the pandemic spelled the end.
- After Fasting Deaths, Kenyan Police Find Dozens Buried on Preacher’s PropertyChristians and politicians are once again calling for authorities to protect citizens from dangerous faith leaders.
- Liberty Appoints Retired General, Air Force Chaplain as New PresidentAlumnus Dondi E. Costin steps in to lead years after Jerry Falwell Jr.’s scandal.
- Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville ShootingVictims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.
- Tim Keller Calls on God’s ‘Providential Oversight’ Amid Treatment for New TumorsThree years into his pancreatic cancer diagnosis, the New York pastor will undergo immunotherapy again.
- Report: Jean Vanier’s L’Arche Hid ‘Mystical-Sexual’ Sect for DecadesAn independent commission concluded that dozens of women were violated by Vanier and his mentor under exploitative spiritual disciplines.
- Liberty University Students Lead 50th March for LifeEvangelical and Catholic pro-life groups come together for the first post-Roe march.
- Congress Remains Far More Christian than the CountryDenominational identity is dropping among lawmakers, but few are “nones.”
- US Commission ‘Outraged’ By Omitted Offenders of Religious FreedomUSCIRF protests Nigeria and India not being included among nations added to State Department’s list of Countries of Particular Concern.
- Candace Cameron Bure Has a New Home for the HolidaysThe evangelical actor faces recent pushback for her decision to leave Hallmark for Great American Family, whose Christmas movies will center on “traditional marriage.”