- Youth Pastors Ditch Gross-Out Games and Help Student Ministry Grow UpToday’s groups are becoming more integrated with the rest of the church.
- To Keep Gen Z in the Pews, One Singapore Church Lets Them Run the ServiceChurches also find that having them in community with older members and answering their “whys” help them stay in the church.Français简体中文繁體中文
- Viral JesusEpisode 53|45minKara Powell: The Spiritual Promise of Generation ZHelping teens, young adults, and the church address life’s biggest questions about faith and belonging.
- Study: Gen Z Wants to Know More About JesusDespite long-term trends away from religion, Barna Group finds openness in teens.简体中文繁體中文
- The Uvalde School Shooting Sends Me to Matthew 18Jesus gave specific instructions on caring for the “little ones.” The Texas tragedy suggests the church has gravely fallen short.español
- Christians Should Lead the Way in Diversity and EquityOur faith encourages us to give unto others the same sense of belonging we have received.españolPortuguêsIndonesian
- The Missionary Kids Are Not AlrightThird culture kids are struggling with a crisis of care in the church, experts say.Português
- When We Were Your Age, We Needed Jesus TooThirty Christian authors remember the struggles of their teenage years while sharing hard-won gospel wisdom with teens today.
- One of 2021’s Best Novels Revolves Around … a Church Youth Group?In “Crossroads,” Jonathan Franzen portrays the life of faith with uncanny precision and sympathy.
- Reaching Youth for Christ During Sudan’s CoupWhen the military closed Khartoum’s airport and disrupted their discipleship training, a generational odd couple from YFC Lebanon improvised and preached to hundreds of students.