- Junia, the Female Apostle Imprisoned for the GospelWhat Scripture tells us about the story of this “outstanding” Jewish woman in chains.Português
- Rick Warren: The Great Commission’s ‘Go and Teach’ Applies to WomenThe former pastor of ex-SBC Saddleback shares why his views on women changed.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 43|52minRick Warren Reflects on His LegacyOne of America’s greatest spiritual leaders speaks to the SBC disfellowshipping Saddleback, pastoral transition, and the Great Commission.
- Southern Baptist Convention Disfellowships Saddleback ChurchFour other congregations with female pastors were also determined to be not in “friendly cooperation” with the SBC, as well as one removed over its abuse response.Português
- Died: Gordon Fee, Who Taught Evangelicals to Read the Bible ‘For All Its Worth’A New Testament “scholar on fire,” he believed Scripture was an encounter with God.Français简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- What Ancient Italian Churches Tell Us About Women in MinistryAn artistic record challenges the idea that Christian leadership was always restricted to men.Français
- Most Evangelical Pastors Say Women Can Lead Bible Studies, MinistriesIn a recent survey, Baptists are the least likely to endorse women in deacon or senior pastor roles.简体中文繁體中文
- A Seminary Room of Her OwnHistorically, evangelicals have been ahead of the curve in women’s education and also way behind it. My pursuit of an MDiv is now part of that mixed legacy.
- Assemblies of God Ordains Record Number of WomenThere is work to do and some of those God has called to do it are female, Pentecostal leaders say.
- Saddleback Female Pastors Debate Raises Bigger Questions for the SBCEven without a decision on whether to disfellowship Rick Warren’s megachurch, Southern Baptists are left wondering about where a denomination of independent churches draws its boundary lines.