War on Terror
- She Was Captured by the Taliban in 2001. But God Gave Her a Bigger Story.Q&A with Heather Mercer who went on to work for freedom in Kurdistan and adopt a Kurdish son.español
- What Christian Aid Workers Want You to Know About AfghanistanUS forces are withdrawing after 20 years, but the story of Christian aid work goes far beyond military conflict.españolIndonesian
- Whispered Prayers, Hidden Bibles, Secretly Scribbled Verses: Inside the Resilient Faith of the #BringBackOurGirls HostagesWhy they wouldn’t bow to Boko Haram.
- Pretending to be a Pentecostal Preacher Is Not a Good Way to Interrogate Suspected TerroristsA Guantanamo Bay report reminds us our desperation has led to dark places.
- Relief in Wartime ChaosFleeing violence, nearly 1.3 million Syrians and Iraqis are now living in Jordan. How local and global leaders are meeting their needs.español
- Why Torture Is a Complete FailureFormer war crimes prosecutor: Legally, morally, and practically, ‘enhanced interrogation’ does not work.
- Brother Andrew’s Prophetic Plea: Stop Murdering TerroristsSupport the suffering church, Open Doors founder says.
- Drones: Is It Wrong to Kill by Remote Control?Christian thinkers weigh in on whether the U.S. should use unmanned predator drones to target enemy forces.
- Joy in the Midst of TerrorHow Andrew White's Baghdad congregation brings God's love to a war-torn land.
- The Theology of Osama bin Laden's DeathChristians call for solemn reflection and thanksgiving.