- Four-Star General: Military More Cautious About FaithGeneral Roger Brady (USAF, Ret.) thinks soldiers are becoming more religious but the armed forces are more uncertain about religious expression.
- Mt. Soledad Cross Controversy Ends after 25 YearsVeterans memorial symbolized debate over keeping crosses public by neutering their religious meaning.
- When Combat Trauma Tests a MarriagePTSD impacts not just veterans but their spouses and children too. How can the church help military families heal?
- Memorial Day: For What Shall We Live?Whether we wear a uniform or not, we all have sacrificial service to offer.
- How to Treat Veterans in Your ChurchRecognizing them and their service doesn't mean making them stand up on Sunday morning.
- Beyond Yellow RibbonsBecome a blessing to a military family.
- VA Hospitals Can Distribute, Display Bibles Under Revised PolicyAfter a legal fight over a POW/MIA table, Veterans Affairs clarifies religious liberty protections.
- This Veterans Day, Meet the Soldiers of Church HistoryDid you know the holiday was originally named after a French bishop?
- The Bulletin Episode 3|27minViolence, Protest, and Pumpkin PieCulture war in a crust: the surprising connection between Club Q, Iran, and pumpkin pie.