- John Stott: ‘Evangelical Traditions Are Not Infallible’The late theologian’s sermons are going digital, thanks to one of his family friends.
- Israeli Academics Question Archaeological DiscoveriesAnd other news briefs from around the world.Français
- Died: Christian Atsu, Ghana Soccer Star who Praised God in EverythingThe Premier League winger known for his faith was killed in the earthquake in Turkey.
- A Poet for ‘Bruised Evangelicals’Malcolm Guite has found himself a sort of tribal elder for younger generations of Christians.
- Nicky Gumbel’s Fitting Farewell to HTB Church: ‘The Best Is Yet to Come’Retirement sermon and celebration of Holy Trinity Brompton vicar and Alpha Course pioneer reminds us that good and faithful servants still exist.
- Thomas Cranmer and the English Reformation: Did You Know?Little-known and remarkable facts about Thomas Cranmer and the English Reformation.
- Acts 29 CEO Removed Amid ‘Accusations of Abusive Leadership’Steve Timmis was acclaimed for his model of close church community. But former members claim that inside The Crowded House, he resorted to bullying and control.
- Engineered in His Image? Christians More Cautious About Gene Editing.A Pew Research survey across 20 countries found believers lag behind non-religious neighbors in support for the technology, with the biggest gap in the US.
- After 2,000 UK Church Buildings Close, New Church Plants Get CreativeIn England, some rally to restore aging and emptying Anglican sites, while diverse congregations look beyond traditional sanctuaries.
- Winston Churchill Fought for ‘Christian Civilization,’ but He Rarely Went to ChurchA new biography sorts through the British prime minister’s enigmatic faith.