Swearing and Profanity
- I Was Filming a Dangerous Action Scene When I Gave My Life to ChristHow a film and television stuntman met the Lord in the air.
- After Turning Theological, Christian Hip-Hop Turns CriticalWhat Shai Linne's takedown of Joyce Meyers suggests about Reformed rap.
- A Defense of the N-Word in Christian Hip HopConsidering controversial language in Sho Baraka's latest album.
- The Trouble with Cussing ChristiansDo Christians have a unique call to avoid strong language?
- Vainly Naming the NameCussing isn't our only problem—though that's bad enough.
- Righteous PrioritiesNot everyone who says 'Lord, Lord'—or avoids slurs—will enter the Kingdom of Heaven
- Joyous CursingWas Dale Earnhardt Jr. right about profanity?
- Clean Air for EarsThe FCC has rejoined the war against indecency.