- Company that Trademarked ‘Worship Leader’ Makes Others Drop the TermPopular meme accounts lose social media pages after being reported by Authentic Media, which says it coined the phrase.
- Will Elon Musk Welcome The Babylon Bee Back to Twitter?The increasingly political Christian satire site hasn’t been able to tweet since March, but the platform’s new owner is a fan of the Bee and free speech.
- $100M Ad Campaign Aims to Make Jesus the ‘Biggest Brand in Your City’“He Gets Us,” an effort to attract skeptics and cultural Christians, launches nationally this month. But Christians still have questions about how the church markets faith.
- Viral JesusEpisode 5|34minVirtual Friends ForeverAaron Duvall on building online community and friendships that last.
- Twitterpated: How Christians Find Love on a Divisive SiteIt’s hard to meet people at church these days. Can social media help fill the gap?
- Meet the TikTok Generation of TelevangelistsThese young influencers want to #MakeJesusViral.
- The Antidote to Spiritual Shallowness Isn’t ‘Believing Harder’ but Going DeeperRich Villodas’s book takes us further into our faith traditions, our relationships, and our very selves.
- Threw Away Your Shot? You’ll Get Another.When we mess up God-given opportunities, God has a habit of giving us more.
- Comedian John Crist: ‘The Biggest Hypocrite Was Me’The Christian viral video-maker is back online after confessing his “sexual sin and addiction” and seeking treatment.
- How a Reformed Facebook Group’s Private Comments Turned Into a Public DisputeThe social media saga involving Aimee Byrd and Genevan Commons calls for discipline, justice, and restoration beyond “cancel culture.”