How Much Does Prayer Weigh?
Why scientists struggle to put this spiritual practice under the microscope.
Study: Today’s Pastoral Counseling Is More Fluent in Psychology
Journal documents how clergy adapted as more people turned to therapy over religion.
Vaccine Skeptics Need a Dose of Creation Theology
Medicine has limits. But as John Calvin knew, it can be an extraordinary gift from God.Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
What the Heavens Declared to a Young Astronomer
How I learned that the same God who numbered the stars knew and loved me personally.
- What If We Don’t Have to Choose Between Evolution and Adam and Eve?How insights from genealogy can help change the terms of a contentious debate.
- Miracles Are Outlasting the Arguments Against ThemNew Testament scholar Craig Keener investigates contemporary accounts of “signs and wonders,” while suggesting that many grounds for skepticism are behind the times.
- Not Worth a Shot: Why Some Christians Refuse Vaccinations on Moral GroundsThe use of fetal cell lines from the 1960s is another sticking point in the vaccine debate.español
- How Many Churches Does America Have? More Than ExpectedBest estimate yet of US congregations finds rise of the ‘nons’ has more impact than rise of the ‘nones.’
- Put Not Your Trust in ChatGPT, for NowQ&A with a veteran AI engineer and entrepreneur, Tom Kehler, about the limits of the popular chatbot and the wonders of the human brain.Français
- Sa Muling Pagbubukas ng Inyong Bahay-Panambahan, Alamin Kung Paano Magsasama-sama ng LigtasNagmumungkahi ang isang global health expert ng detalyadong gabay-panuntunan para sa muling pagtitipon ng mga kongregasyon sa gitna ng pandemic na ito.EnglishespañolPortuguêsالعربيةFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Blaise PascalScientific and spiritual prodigy
- Galileo GalileiMisjudged astronomer
- Reason and Logic Belong to God. So Do Imagination and Myth.A new book explores what C. S. Lewis believed about the multileveled nature of reality.
- 5 Books That Bring Science and Christianity TogetherResponding to atheism, understanding genetics, and considering what evolution means for biblical interpretation.