- Criminal or Not, Trump’s Case Is a Moral Test for ChristiansThe former president’s potential arrest shows that character does matter.
- Dennis Hastert, Once an Evangelical Republican Leader, Settles Sex-Abuse SuitThe Wheaton alumnus allegedly stopped paying his victim.
- Who’s Who of Trump’s ‘Tremendous’ Faith AdvisersThe Republican candidate finally names his campaign’s evangelical connections.
- The Bulletin Episode 13|1 hr 6minAnd Now For Something Completely DifferentDon’t let the Asbury revivals, American politics, or even the Enneagram turn you into a cynic.
- Christian Nationalism Debates Expose Clashing Views of PowerAs American evangelicals head to the polls, they disagree about the meaning of the contested phrase.
- 3 Principles for Settling Political Spats in the ChurchWhen we see civic engagement as a limited strategy rather than a source of moral identity, we’re better equipped to reach across the partisan aisle.简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Michael Gerson, Speechwriter Who Crafted Faith-Inspired Language for George W. BushThe one-time theology student believed politics should have “heroic ambition,” and speeches should be written, on occasion, for the angels.
- Meet the Republican Congressman Who Says His Faith Led Him to Vote for ImpeachmentAdam Kinzinger wants to see a commitment to truth reorient his party and recover the witness of the American church.
- James Dobson: Why I Am Voting for Donald TrumpThe founder and president of Family Talk explains why his decision centers on the future of the Supreme Court.español
- This Is Not the Most Important Election of Our LivesMichael Wear, founder of the Center for Christianity and Public Life, on the state of American politics, what’s at stake in the midterms, and the temptation to “ultimatize” our issues.