- Bhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- As the American Church Shrinks, Global Christianity Can Point the Way ForwardWe believe the voices and presence of global Christians represent hope for a new, more faithful future.
- Migrants to Europe Are Changing ChurchesStudy finds new immigrants in about half of hospitable congregations.
- Social Justice and Biblical Justice Are Actually One and the Same.Pitting justice against the gospel is giving the church a false choice
- Afghan Christians Are Very OnlineAs Taliban increases restrictions on women and minorities, enterprising ministries offer seminaries and sermons where there are no churches.简体中文繁體中文
- Why Tim Keller, Max Lucado, and Hundreds of Evangelical Leaders Oppose Trump’s Refugee BanRegardless of court fight’s final outcome, fewer persecuted Christians will make it to America under president’s plan.
- I Escaped from Iran, but Not from GodAs a child of the Iranian Revolution, I wanted nothing to do with religion.
- Myanmar’s Christians Fight for PeaceA former beauty queen is a part of the widespread resistance taking a stand against the brutal military regime.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- US Allows Individuals to Sponsor RefugeesAmericans can now independently resettle those fleeing war and persecution. Christian resettlement agencies are largely on board.
- Cambodian Spies Were Watching Me. So Was Someone Else.After escaping the Khmer Rouge with my siblings, I learned who had been protecting me all along.