- Largest Christian Radio Company Faces Financial Crisis Due to Coronavirus DownturnSalem Media makes cuts as more churches and ministries pull spending during the pandemic.
- Harvest Settles Multimillion-Dollar Agreement with James MacDonaldIn Christian arbitration, the preacher was granted $1.45 million and the rights to Walk in the Word.
- When Do the Latest Hillsong and Bethel Hits Belong in Your Sunday Lineups?How worship pastors decide whether to sing to the Lord a new song.简体中文繁體中文
- D. James Kennedy Ministries Loses Legal Battle Against ‘Hate Group’ LabelSupreme Court declines to reconsider definition of defamation and make it easier to prove malice.
- Harvest Halts James MacDonald’s Walk in the WordMegachurch takes down sermons broadcast as part of former pastor’s 21-year teaching ministry.
- Elisabeth Elliot’s Lost ManuscriptWhile searching through old files, radio producers at Back to the Bible discovered an unpublished work written by the late missionary pioneer.
- Moody Bible President and COO Both Resign, Provost RetiresBoard unanimously decides "it is time for a new season of leadership."
- Meet the Pioneering Radio Preachers Who Revolutionized Religious BroadcastingHow Fulton J. Sheen and Walter A. Maier unlocked the evangelistic power of the airwaves.
- Died: Harold Camping, Christian Radio Host Who Predicted the World's End(UPDATED) Family Radio founder apologized for 'incorrect and sinful' $100 million rapture campaign.
- Some Preachers, Long Gone, Keep Preaching from Beyond the GravePastors' messages continue through TV, radio, and the Internet, even as some listeners probably don't even know they're gone.