- Let There Be Radio: Lebanese Evangelicals Launch FM StationPersevering amid the world’s biggest economic crisis, BeLight has found an appreciative audience by offering hope and local Arabic worship.
- Christian Radio Reacts to Ukraine Restrictions on Russian LanguageSlavic broadcasters take different approaches as legal and societal efforts to combat propaganda impact worship and evangelism.
- Elisabeth Elliot’s Lost ManuscriptWhile searching through old files, radio producers at Back to the Bible discovered an unpublished work written by the late missionary pioneer.
- D. James Kennedy Ministries Loses Legal Battle Against ‘Hate Group’ LabelSupreme Court declines to reconsider definition of defamation and make it easier to prove malice.
- Meet the Pioneering Radio Preachers Who Revolutionized Religious BroadcastingHow Fulton J. Sheen and Walter A. Maier unlocked the evangelistic power of the airwaves.
- Died: Thelma Battle Buckner, COGIC Minister and Mother of the Minnesota Gospel TwinsShe led a congregation in a denomination that doesn’t believe in women in leadership, fostered more than 1,000 children, and sang the music that God taught her to play.
- When Do the Latest Hillsong and Bethel Hits Belong in Your Sunday Lineups?How worship pastors decide whether to sing to the Lord a new song.简体中文繁體中文
- Quick To ListenEpisode 253|1 hr 1minDid Rush Limbaugh Reshape Christian Radio, Too?The conservative media personality drew attention and listeners amid a major shift in religious broadcasting.
- Harvest Settles Multimillion-Dollar Agreement with James MacDonaldIn Christian arbitration, the preacher was granted $1.45 million and the rights to Walk in the Word.
- Largest Christian Radio Company Faces Financial Crisis Due to Coronavirus DownturnSalem Media makes cuts as more churches and ministries pull spending during the pandemic.