- Relevant Details Missing as Cameron Strang ReturnsThe Christian magazine had halted publication without informing subscribers and has shared little about its founder’s sabbatical.
- Stay Woke: A Q&A with ‘Faithfully Magazine’The story behind a new, multiethnic journalistic enterprise.
- Jack Kelley Urged to Pursue Counseling'A broken man' turns to Christian colleagues for support.
- USA Today for ChristiansChristian Times Today attempts long shot amid soured business deals.
- Longtime Christian Post Publisher Charged in $10 Million Fraud SchemeManhattan indictment alleges conspiracy and shady business practices between Christian Media Corporation and Newsweek rescuer IBT Media.
- What Prenatal Testing Has to Do with the Church (and Other Religious Communities)"Even though I was an active member of our local church, it hadn’t crossed my mind to discuss the prospect of testing with anyone there. I saw prenatal testing as a routine medical aspect of pregnancy rather than a series of decisions that require wisdom and humility and bring up questions about suffering and goodness and meaning."
- Books for Spiritual Formation and EncouragementMy recommendations for spiritual reading for the whole family...
- The Christian Editor Behind the South's Sweetest Wedding MagTalking perfectionism, marriage, and faith with entrepreneur and new author Lara Casey.
- Time's 'Most Influential Evangelicals'The faces of the movement include Catholics, a Pentecostal who questions Trinitarianism, and a "new kind of Christian." Are we really that broad?
- Not-So-Quiet TimeSlate's David Plotz blogs about the Bible's many surprises.