When Restoration Hurts
Christian counselors grapple with how to encourage reconciliation while protecting victims.
- Viral JesusEpisode 72|51minI Think I Need a TherapistIn our pursuit of mental wellness, author Aundi Kolber helps us appreciate God’s “slow miracles.”
- I Left the New Age Behind When I Read the Old TestamentMy books and courses brought fame and fortune. Now I’m begging people to ignore what I taught.
- Why There Are So Many ‘Miraculous’ Stories of Bibles Surviving DisasterWhen Scripture makes it through flood or fire, we see signs of a faith that endures.
- Sex Offenders Groom Churches TooHow predatory behavior goes undetected in congregations.
- The Seven Levels of LyingWe lie more than we think. And that's part of the problem.
- Mr. Rogers Had a Dangerous SideUnderneath the gentle smile and neighborly manner, he was driven by anger at the way the world treated children.
- Diane Langberg: The Church ‘Utterly Failed’ God in Its Abuse ResponseThe psychologist at the forefront of trauma-informed care calls out leaders for protecting institutions over people.简体中文繁體中文
- The Many Faces of Narcissism in the ChurchSometimes it appears in the pulpit, and sometimes it festers behind the scenes.
- Understanding the Transgender PhenomenonThe leading Christian scholar on gender dysphoria defines the terms—and gives the church a way forward.
- From Marijuana to Magic Mushrooms: Weighing Drugs’ Benefits and DetrimentsNeuroscientist William Struthers encourages wisdom as a flurry of drugs move from taboo to enrichment.