- Not Worth a Shot: Why Some Christians Refuse Vaccinations on Moral GroundsThe use of fetal cell lines from the 1960s is another sticking point in the vaccine debate.español
- Pro-Life Protestor Acquitted in Federal CaseThe case of Mark Houck was one of more than two dozen the DOJ has pursued against pro-life protestors since “Dobbs.”
- Goodbye Roe v. Wade: Pro-Life Evangelicals Celebrate the Ruling They’ve Waited ForSupreme Court: The landmark abortion-rights case was “egregiously wrong and on a collision course with the Constitution from the day it was decided.”español简体中文繁體中文
- They’re Not Religious. But They Oppose Abortion.“Nones” take a more prominent place in the pro-life movement.
- Abortion Regret Isn’t a Myth, Despite New StudyWhat women may refuse to disclose to researchers at a clinic, they’re confessing in Bible studies decades later.
- 5 Reasons for Progressive Christians to Join the Pro-Life CauseOur historic, global faith tradition connects sanctity of life with social justice.
- What’s New in Evangelical Views on Abortion? The Age GapBetween 2016 and 2020, younger white evangelicals started to shift away from pro-life positions while older ones solidified their stances.
- When ‘Pro-Life’ Isn’t Enough: Abortion ‘Abolitionists’ Speak UpMost Christians in the movement disagree with a vocal minority that pushes to criminalize women and opposes legal measures short of outright bans.
- I Used to Hide My Shame. Now I Take Shelter Under the Gospel.How a gay atheist teenager discovered Jesus and stopped living undercover.
- New Novavax Shot Could Appeal to Pro-Life Christian SkepticsThough Catholic and evangelical leaders have endorsed existing options, this vaccine is the first without links to fetal-derived cell lines.