- The Roots and Branches of PietismExperiencing the Christian Faith
- From the Archives: The Pia Desideria (Pious Desires)The Manifesto of Pietism
- Philipp Jakob SpenerProtestant pastor who founded pietism.
- The Puritans Had Two Shots at Building a Godly SocietyIn both England and America, their political experiments collapsed. But they left behind a spiritual legacy that still inspires.
- Can These Bones Live?A spiritual hunger grew in reaction to the coldness and formalism of the Protestant state churches. Drawing from diverse roots, Pietism emerged as a quest to apply Reformation doctrine to personal life.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 149|41minMethodism’s Global Reach Has Changed the DenominationThe tradition is largest in the US but today has a strong international presence. How did that happen?
- Today’s Church Needs the ‘Timeless Spirit’ of PietismWhy a centuries-old reform movement might hold the key to transforming our world, one renewed heart at a time.