- After Physician-Assisted Suicide Bill, Canadian Evangelicals ReassessChristians joined disability advocates and UN experts to oppose amendment, but failed to stop it.
- Opposition to Assisted Suicide Dies OutMost Americans, including 4 in 10 evangelicals, want doctors to help terminally ill patients end their lives.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide in California Becomes Legal as Gov. Brown Signs Bill(UPDATED) Controversial law, inspired by Brittany Maynard, allows physicians to prescribe lethal drugs to terminally ill.
- The End Is Not the EndC. Everett Koop on death and dying.
- Quieter KillingsPhysician-assisted suicide is spreading beyond Oregon's borders.
- Euthanasia ConfusionNewspaper accounts of end-of-life debates too often muddle the issues.
- Let Us Reason Together About LifeA new statement from Evangelicals and Catholics Together encourages discourse on the most divisive of issues.
- Dutch Expand Euthanasia RulesPlus: Schwarzenegger vetoes gay marriage bill while Connecticut offers civil unions, more from the Intelligent Design trial, Christians in the academy, and more articles from online sources around the world.
- Supreme Court Will Consider Oregon's Assisted Suicide LawPlus: Korn guitarist converts and quits; hearing today may be Terri Schiavo's last chance, WCC calls for Israel divestment, and other stories from online sources around the world.