- They Might Be Giants. (Or Angels. Or Superhuman Devils.)Who, or what, are the Nephilim? We don’t know—and maybe we don’t need to.
- What is Eastern Orthodoxy Anyway?It's being much-mentioned and much-lauded during all the millennial celebrations, but what, really, is this Christian faith that's so unfamiliar to most Western Protestants? Here's an introduction.
- Augustine's Sex-Life Change: From Profligate to CelibateTo Carthage then I came Burning burning burning burning…
- Embracing Our Transgender Neighbors on God’s TermsWe should seek their well-being—but also prepare for strong disagreement on what that entails.
- The Problem with Christus VictorAn increasingly popular view of the atonement forces the question: What are we saved from?
- Neo-Orthodoxy: Karl BarthHe revived orthodoxy when mere moralism and humanism had seemingly won over the theological world.
- A Man's Perspective: The History of LustOur blame-shifting dates back to Adam and the Fall.
- Are Infants Sinful? How Not to Talk about Original SinThere are better ways to explain human fallenness than pointing to needy babies and clumsy toddlers.
- The Three Rs of Moody's TheologyThree great Bible truths were central to all of Moody's preaching.