- With Drug Overdoses on the Rise, Churches Need an All-Hands-on-Deck AttitudeConservative and progressive Christians favor different approaches, and both have their place.
- SBC President’s Church Releases Report on Bryan Loritts’s Abuse Response(UPDATED) Seven months after hiring Loritts as executive pastor, the Summit Church has commissioned an independent review of how he handled voyeurism incidents at his former church.
- Died: Danny Lotz, 78, Husband of Anne Graham Lotz(UPDATED) Sunday funeral service to be live-streamed from church in Raleigh.
- North Carolina Baptists Offer Vacant Church Buildings to RefugeesChristians are helping address affordable housing shortages by opening up their spaces to families from Afghanistan and elsewhere.
- The Billy Graham Rule Goes to CourtA North Carolina sheriff’s deputy sues his former employer for religious discrimination after it wouldn’t accommodate his request to not train a female officer one-on-one.
- Mission Schools Sexual Abuse Suit Dismissed on TechnicalityA North Carolina judge says the Nigerian statute of limitations prevents the case from going forward.
- US Capitol to Install Billy Graham Statue in 2021After five years of planning, the Bible-wielding preacher will replace a white supremacist North Carolina governor in the national collection.
- Longtime Liberty Prof Karen Swallow Prior Leaving for SoutheasternThe author and English instructor will become the first research professor and one of the only female faculty members at the Southern Baptist college.
- A Tale of Two Billy Graham StatuesDual delays on efforts to honor 'America's pastor,' while researchers rank his admiration in 30 countries.
- Fired 'Back to the Bible' Pastor Cleared of Charges by Megachurch(UPDATED) Radio show defends dropping John Munro, says 'misinformation and rumors' of 'being unfair' to Calvary Church pastor are 'harmful.'