- With Drug Overdoses on the Rise, Churches Need an All-Hands-on-Deck AttitudeConservative and progressive Christians favor different approaches, and both have their place.
- North Carolina Baptists Offer Vacant Church Buildings to RefugeesChristians are helping address affordable housing shortages by opening up their spaces to families from Afghanistan and elsewhere.
- Billy Graham Gets State-of-the-Art ArchiveA new research facility gathers the full documentary record of the evangelist's life work to make the case for his continued relevance.español
- Mission Schools Sexual Abuse Suit Dismissed on TechnicalityA North Carolina judge says the Nigerian statute of limitations prevents the case from going forward.
- Where Billy Graham Is RememberedThe late evangelist is larger than life with monuments, markers, and museums.
- SBC President’s Church Releases Report on Bryan Loritts’s Abuse Response(UPDATED) Seven months after hiring Loritts as executive pastor, the Summit Church has commissioned an independent review of how he handled voyeurism incidents at his former church.
- Meet the People Who Minister in America’s Food ChainHow pastors, farmers, and activists on both coasts are caring for migrant farm workers.español
- Fewer Southern Baptists Call Themselves ‘Southern Baptist’SBC president J. D. Greear explains the uptick in an alternative name: Great Commission Baptists.
- US Capitol to Install Billy Graham Statue in 2021After five years of planning, the Bible-wielding preacher will replace a white supremacist North Carolina governor in the national collection.
- Churches Plan to Host Students During Remote LearningIn some communities, empty buildings and eager youth ministers offer safe places and supervision for families facing school closures.