- Died: Christian Atsu, Ghana Soccer Star who Praised God in EverythingThe Premier League winger known for his faith was killed in the earthquake in Turkey.
- From the Archives: When Disaster StrikesFive articles about control and God’s providence amidst natural disasters.
- Loving our Kentucky Neighbors as OurselvesThe recent flooding crisis in my home state is an opportunity to serve our sisters and brothers like never before.
- Tongan Christians Felt the Force of the Volcano. And the World’s Prayers.The kingdom and its diaspora credit their Christian faith for the low number of casualties.español
- How to Pray for Haiti After Another Deadly Earthquake(UPDATED) Christian leaders in Haiti share what is different for believers between 2010 and now, as death toll passes 1,900.españolFrançais
- When I Had No Heat, You Welcomed Me: Texas Churches Offer RefugeWith freezes knocking out power across the state, ministry networks rally to help.
- Why There Are So Many ‘Miraculous’ Stories of Bibles Surviving DisasterWhen Scripture makes it through flood or fire, we see signs of a faith that endures.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 230|56minThe Fire This Time: How Climate Change Shifts Our Understanding of SufferingWhere is God as hundreds of thousands of acres on the West Coast go up in smoke?
- Fleeing the Oregon Fires Forced Me to Rethink the FutureThe exiled Israelites followed a pillar of smoke, one day at a time. Maybe I can do the same.
- The Wonder and Terror of Hearing God’s Voice in a DisasterWhen Mount St. Helens erupted, plants returned amid ruin. This pandemic holds the same glory.