National Study of Youth and Religion (NSYR)
- 'We're All Theologians'But is it the best or worst of times for doctrine?
- Lost in TransitionWith his latest research on emerging adults, sociologist Christian Smith helps the church reach out to a rootless generation.
- Do Christian Schools Make Students More Religious?A new study says they might, but adds that parents and peers have more influence.
- What's Next: YouthChurch Reconnect: What evangelical leaders say are the priorities for the next 50 years in youth ministry.
- Compliant but ConfusedUnpacking some myths about today's teens.