- After Nashville, Moral Numbness Is Our EnemyShootings have become normal to the American public. But as Christians, we know better.
- Latino Evangelicals Ask DeSantis to Spare the Life of a Man on Death Row“We believe in life at all levels and in all circumstances.”
- Remember the Murdered Babies of Bethlehem at ChristmasHerod’s massacre of the innocents in Matthew 2 challenges us to participate in the “groans” of God’s world.PortuguêsFrançais
- Jeffrey Dahmer and Killing Our True Crime ObsessionWhen serial killer stories rank among the country’s top shows, we’re guilty of fueling a dark trend.
- The Ahmaud Arbery Case Equips Me for AdventAs we await full justice with Christ’s return, a guilty verdict only partly satisfies.
- New Evidence Points to Old Motive in 1985 Church MurdersA South Georgia prosecutor is considering whether two Baptists were killed because they were Black.
- A Foster Mother, a Murderer, and a Seemingly Simple YesHow a shocking gesture of grace changed them both from the inside out.
- Big Daddy Weave Frontman ‘Blown Away’ That His Song Led to Murder ConfessionThe Christian chart-topper “Redeemed” brought spiritual freedom for a man now serving a life sentence.
- In Charleston, Racial Healing Meant More Than Hugs and Unity MarchesAs the first anniversary of the 2015 church massacre neared, public shows of support masked private tensions. But cracks were appearing in the city’s segregated silos.
- I Marked People for Death. Jesus Marked Me for Life.How a gang leader found salvation in prison.