- Lent Lifts Us Up Where We BelongThese 40 days of self-denial might seem painful during a pandemic. But the habits of “tedious love” are just what we need right now.español
- As a Pandemic Parent, God Calls Me to This Loud and Lonely LifeI have a legitimate need for monastic silence. But that need is also a serious temptation.
- The Antidote to Spiritual Shallowness Isn’t ‘Believing Harder’ but Going DeeperRich Villodas’s book takes us further into our faith traditions, our relationships, and our very selves.
- This Minnesota Monk Saves Ancient Manuscripts for a Digital AgeColumba Stewart says preserving Muslim texts is "part of the work of evangelism."
- Lord of the NightIn God there is no darkness, but in the darkness of the South Pole I found God everywhere.简体中文繁體中文
- A Year Without ResolutionsThe shift from “achieving” to simply “being.”
- Chaos and Grace in the Slums of the EarthMy Easter weekend with missionaries who follow Christ to the uttermost.
- Gleanings: May 2013Important developments in the church and the world.
- How the Early Church Made Peace with ProsperityAs the early church grew in wealth and stature, it displaced existing Roman models of caring for the poor.
- Joining the Eternal SongHow liturgical prayer is saving our community from burnout.