- What Is Appropriate To Wear In Church? (2 Reasons It Doesn't Matter And 3 Guidelines)Wear what helps you think more about Jesus and less about yourself – and what will help others do the same.
- Kids--Naked and UnashamedFor years, I’ve erred on the side of modesty. Maybe we need a little nudity after all.
- Are Christians Allowed to Be Sexy?Facing dueling pressures, many women of faith remain insecure over their appearance.
- A Man's Perspective: The History of LustOur blame-shifting dates back to Adam and the Fall.
- The Female Martyrs’ #MeToo MessageWhat happened when early Christian women took a stand.
- Pentecostal Nurse Who Refused to Wear Scrub Pants Wins $75K SettlementAfter being sued for religious discrimination, the health care provider who rescinded her job offer agreed to provide back pay and damages.
- How 'Modest Is Hottest' Is Hurting Christian WomenWhat the phrase communicates about female sexuality and bodies.
- To the Christian Men and Women Debating Yoga PantsMake room for the Holy Spirit.
- A Dad's Perspective: Why I Tell My Daughters to Dress ModestlyReplacing the restrictions of modesty with the appropriate attire of Christian love.
- The Billy Graham Rule Goes to CourtA North Carolina sheriff’s deputy sues his former employer for religious discrimination after it wouldn’t accommodate his request to not train a female officer one-on-one.