- What Evangelicals Owe HaitiTo understand the island nation’s crisis and what the church must do now, start with what we didn’t do.español
- Advisory Panel: No More Canadian Military Chaplains Who Believe in Conversion, Male LeadershipEvangelicals object to “extremely troubling” proposal that would exclude many religious groups.
- Go Ahead. Pray for Putin’s Demise.The imprecatory psalms give us permission to push boldly against evil.españolPortuguês简体中文繁體中文
- Bomb Shelter Ministry in My Ukrainian TownThanks to air raid sirens, neighbors and refugees are hearing more about the gospel than ever.españolPortuguês简体中文繁體中文
- Of Orphanages and ArmiesMy Russian-born son enlisting reminded me of my identity in Christ.
- Christians Welcome Coup in GuineaAfter yet another military overthrow of a democratically elected leader in West Africa, minority evangelicals debate the role of faith in politics.
- Where Ya From?Episode 2|55min‘You Were Born for This’ with Ambassador Sujay Johnson CookThis episode teaches us to revel in the idea of “being born for this” and to take charge of our opportunities with a great conversation with Ambassador Sujay Johnson Cook.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 277|41min‘My Heart Is Broken’: An Afghan Pastor Grapples with the US WithdrawalAmerica’s departure and the Taliban’s ascent is forcing Christians out of the country.
- Was Afghanistan Worthwhile or Wasted? Christians Lament, Pray, and Learn as Taliban Retakes ControlAs the world debates the US withdrawal, 15 leaders reflect on how they are applying their faith to understand how to best advocate for justice in the aftermath.españolFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- Burkina Faso’s 7 Army Chaplains Struggle Amid Jihadist AttacksOnce considered a beacon of peaceful coexistence between Christians and Muslims, the West African nation has been embroiled in unprecedented extremist violence.