- Come Ye Pastors, Heavy LadenLearning to walk under the weight of ministry's many hats.
- Faith Leaders, Let's Embrace the Racial/Ethnic Identity of Young People of ColorYoung BIPOC don't leave their ethnic/racial identity at the door when they walk into their places of worship—and they don’t want to.
- The Truth about SuicideMore and more Americans are taking their own lives. How the church can step up.
- Shame Has Many Causes—and One RemedyHow to find freedom from cycles of navel-gazing and self-loathing.
- Study: Trauma-Informed Bible Reading Reduces Depression, Anxiety, AngerResearch in Virginia jail could help churches deal with emotional impact of the pandemic.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Why Broken Friendships HurtFor believers, both old and new relationships carry an eternal weight and value.Português
- Our Pulpits Are Full of Empty PreachersTens of thousands of pastors want to quit but haven’t. What has that done to them?Français简体中文繁體中文
- Los pastores no están bien: el 38 % ha considerado dejar el ministerioA medida que avanza la pandemia, el agotamiento continúa pasando factura a los líderes de la iglesia.English
- The Pastors Aren’t All Right: 38% Consider Leaving MinistryAs the pandemic has gone on, burnout continues to take its toll on church leaders.español
- Canada Euthanized 10,000 People in 2021. Has Death Lost Its Sting?Here’s what I’ve learned as a Christian doctor receiving requests for physician-assisted dying.Indonesian