- Should Christians Fast During Ramadan With Muslims?Church leaders and observers weigh in on a current debate.
- Scriptural Meditation Promises Something Better than ZenChristians don’t need mysticism or quiet emptiness for the illumination that comes through repetition.españolFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文
- Dangerous MeditationsWhat harm is there in achieving a higher state of consciousness through meditation?
- Christian Apps Are Moving from ‘Pray More’ to ‘Calm Down’New mindfulness resources help users find rest in God.Français
- The State of Quiet Time: Who’s Most Likely to Practice Daily DevotionsSurvey finds that two-thirds of churchgoers set aside time with God at least every day, but practices vary.Português
- My Top 5 Books on Sabbath RestPicks from Keri Wyatt Kent, author of 'Rest: Living in Sabbath Simplicity.'
- Christ Came to Me in a Drug-Induced HazeThe conversion of an original Jesus freak.
- Why Pope John Paul II Whipped HimselfNew book reopens questions on self-denial and "what is lacking in Christ's afflictions."
- Lent—Why Bother?Three authors weigh the merits of observing Lent.
- Richard Foster: Effort Is Not the Opposite of GraceAs he retires from public ministry, the ‘Celebration of Discipline’ author reflects on the heart of spiritual formation.