- Muslims Love Russian Christmas. So Do Eurasia’s Evangelicals.Christian communities in former Soviet Union nations reap the benefits of still-secularized holiday, winning recognition and opportunities for the gospel.
- Will Central Asia Become ‘Stans’ for Religious Freedom?Kazakhstan pledges improvements at 2021 IRF Summit in Washington DC, following footsteps of neighboring Uzbekistan.
- Gleanings: November 2016Important developments in the church and the world (as they appeared in our November issue).
- Now Kazakhstan Christians Can Prove Their Faith Isn't ForeignArchaeologists discover that Christianity existed along Silk Road long before the Russians arrived.
- No Mercy for Grace ChurchesCentral Asian republic increasingly views evangelicals as traitors.
- Kazakhstan: Central Asia's Great AwakeningA decade-old ethnic church blooms despite government suspicion.