- The Bulletin Episode 3|27minViolence, Protest, and Pumpkin PieCulture war in a crust: the surprising connection between Club Q, Iran, and pumpkin pie.
- The Push for Women’s Rights in Iran Is a Push for Religious Freedom TooChristian advocate: The uprising in Tehran coincides with the rising disillusionment with Islam and the growth of the underground church.
- ‘Domestic Abuse Was Worse than Death Row’Naghmeh Panahi and Mariam Ibraheem came together when the leaders that fought for escape from persecution failed to help them escape from domestic violence.简体中文繁體中文
- I Plant Secret House Churches Because I Was Saved into OneHow an Iranian teenager found Christ and launched a mission to equip persecuted believers.español简体中文繁體中文
- Iran’s House Churches Are Not Illegal, Says Supreme Court Justice(UPDATED) After unprecedented ruling asserts practicing Christianity at home is not a national security threat, a prosecutor drops charges against eight converts and says apostasy is not a crime under Iranian law.español
- Dari TV Host: Afghanistan Will Now See ‘Pure Christianity’As satellite ministry becomes one of the few ways under the Taliban to reach local believers, SAT-7 Afghan pastor reflects on the gospel impact of the US military withdrawal.españolрусский
- Proof That Political Privilege Is Harmful for ChristianityOur analysis of 166 nations suggests the biggest threat to Christian vitality is not persecution, affluence, education, or pluralism. It’s state support.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Diplomacy with Iran Requires Biblical Wisdom. The US Has Chosen Foolishness.“The mouths of fools are their undoing, and their lips are a snare to their very lives.” (Proverbs 18:7)
- To Further Religious Freedom Among Muslims, Can Women Succeed Where Men Have Not?Films, courses, and dialogue groups invite—rather than confront—Islamic societies toward greater openness. But will accompanying “intersectionality” undercut support?
- Pope Francis Secures Favorable Fatwa for Iraq’s ChristiansA short history of Shiite Islam explains why the pope made peace with Grand Ayatollah Sistani, yet Iranian rival and Sunni extremists don’t accept Muslim leader’s authority.