International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
In Africa, North Korea, China, India, the Philippines, and other nations, Christians face worship restrictions, public humiliation, and social isolation. Many encounter violence; some face death. Church buildings are burned and vandalized. The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church is charged with raising awareness of such circumstances and lifting the most pressing instances of global persecution up in prayer. Held annually in mid-November, traditionally a month devoted to remembering the saints and martyrs of the church, the event is supported by prominent evangelical and humanitarian organizations including the World Evangelical Alliance, Open Doors, and International Christian Concern.
- ‘Not Forgotten’: The Top 50 Countries Where It’s Most Difficult to Be a ChristianOpen Doors says 2014 saw the worst persecution of Christians in the 'modern era'—but not because of violence.
- 11 Places Where Persecuted Christians Need Our PrayersThe International Days of Prayer for the Persecuted Church draw attention to China and other countries where Christian minorities have suffered blows over the past year.
- How the Persecuted Church Wants You to PrayLeaders in six countries explain how Christians can best support and rejoice with fellow believers suffering for their faith.
- Interview: The Growing British Concern for Religious Freedom for AllBishop of Truro continues advocacy after groundbreaking UK government report on the persecution of Christians wins wide acceptance.
- Pew and IDOP Agree: Religious Persecution Is Worsening WorldwideThe latest report on government restrictions and social hostilities in 198 nations follows the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church.
- Stop Praying for Persecuted Christians OnlyWe don’t demonstrate such exclusionary self-focus in other ministry spheres. Opening our aperture is biblical and aids our advocacy.
- After Texas Shooting, Christians Unite to Pray Against PersecutionInternational Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church renews its call for solidarity.
- 11月的神聖周：為受迫害者提出的一個溫和建議從萬聖節（All Saints’ Day）到國際祈禱日，讓我們向受困的信徒致敬，在倡導所有人的宗教自由時遵循三個規則。English简体中文
- Special Psalms Help Pakistani Christians with Persecution, Pandemic, and DisunityThe heart of Christian worship in Pakistan is the Punjabi Zabur, a century-old model of how to successfully contextualize Scripture.