- 6 Important Differences Between Performance Music And Worship MusicIn performance, the focus is on the musicians. In worship, the focus is on Jesus.
- The Seven Levels of LyingWe lie more than we think. And that's part of the problem.
- Primary SourcesWhat type of history do the four Evangelists tell, and what does it reveal about Jesus?
- 7 Keys to a Smooth Church TransitionHow to make major changes without alienating your congregation.
- The Church Does Not Exist to Entertain Us – Or Bore UsJesus never bored people with the gospel. But entertainment was never the point. Truth was the point. And truth is never boring.
- Biblical Requirements of LeadersFour must-have traits.
- 11 Ways to Be the Church for Those Who Don’t Go to ChurchPeople need to know us before they can trust us. And they need to trust us before they’ll go to church with us.
- 10 Ways to Deal with Chronic Complainers In the ChurchSmall churches can be a magnet for chronic complainers. Here's how to reduce their negative impact - and increase the positive.
- Lord, Deliver Us from Passive-Aggressive ConflictsEvery church has elephants in the narthex. Here are four ways to root them out.
- Four Steps to Becoming a Great Church – Of Any SizeBecoming a big church is hard. Becoming a great church is simple. Not easy, but simple.