- How to Evangelize Your LGBT NeighborsWhen Christians live communally, outsiders find intimacy within the family of God.
- God Called Me to Quit My Job. But Did I Trust Him Without a Paycheck?A round-the-world research trip is teaching me the power of God's provision.
- Rosaria Butterfield: Christian Hospitality Is Radically Different from ‘Southern Hospitality’It has nothing to do with entertainment—and everything to do with addressing the crisis of unbelief.español
- First Impressions: 7 Ways To Give Church Guests A Frustration-Free ExperienceShortening the distance between our guests and a relationship with Jesus. That's what a welcoming church is all about.
- The Church Deserves Better than Ugly DecorationsNeither Granny’s castoffs nor HGTV trends belong in church buildings.
- Give to Street People?Christian thinkers weigh in on whether Christians should always give money to people on the street who ask for it.
- On the RoadThe inns and outs of travel in first-century Palestine.
- There Are Many Mansions in Heaven, but We’d Like Something SoonerHow US homebuyer woes can reorient us toward the eternal.Français
- Why Women Want MooreHomespun, savvy, and with a relentless focus on Jesus, Beth Moore has become the most popular Bible teacher in America.