- Where Ya From?Episode 4|43min‘Developing Real Friends’ with KB NewtonFinding a community of tried and true friends can be hard, but the key is being intentional.
- Whatever Your Secret Sins, the Psalms Will Give You the Courage to Come CleanHiding from God (and neighbor) is dehumanizing, but honest prayer and confession bring healing and freedom.
- My New Year’s Resolution: To Call Myself Christian in PublicAfter years of “playing it cool” with my unbelieving friends, I can tell you: It only gets weirder to talk about faith the longer you wait.
- The 7 People Christians Trust More Than Their PastorsGallup’s latest poll finds Americans now believe clergy (at a record low) are nearly as honest and ethical as journalists (at a record high).
- When Pastors Are Sexual Abuse SurvivorsChildhood trauma can sabotage ministry in sinister ways.
- Don’t Roll Your Eyes at LiesIf we're created in the image of Perfect Truth, then we can't keep speaking with the forked tongue of the Serpent.
- Lord, Deliver Us from Passive-Aggressive ConflictsEvery church has elephants in the narthex. Here are four ways to root them out.
- Sexual Addiction Destroyed My PastorateExposing the truth was just the first step to redemption.
- Thou Shalt Not BailThe bailing trend is an understandable byproduct of a busy culture. But is it Christian?
- Why Moral Failure Happens When Ministry Is Going Great7 characteristics of success that can lead to adultery.